To create a new form, click on Forms – New Form in the Dashboard.
Enter your form title. A description can be added if you choose. Click Create Form.
Building Your Form
Select a field type from the floating panels on the right by clicking on a specific field. Most forms will use fields from the Advanced Fields panel.
Common fields used are: Name, Address, Phone, Email, Date
- Click the dropdown arrow to open the field box
- In the Properties Tab – Name your field
- Add a description if you need. Descriptions will appear small below the field.
- Select the Required Box if you want to make that field one that must be completed before the form can be submitted.
- Continue adding field boxes one at a time until you have all the desired fields
- The submit button will auto-generate so you do not need to add a field for it
- Click Update Form button when complete
Click here to learn more about selecting a field.
Creating A Page
When your form has been created, you need to add it to a page. Create a new page by going to the Dashboard – Page – Add New
- Name the new page
- Click the Add Form button
- Select your form from the Insert A Form popup window. Choose if you want the form to display the title or description and click the Insert Form button
- A short code will appear in the content area of your page
- Click the Publish button and view the form
Click here to learn more about editing an existing form.