To create a new form, click on Forms > New Form in the left sidebar navigation. Enter your form title and description in the pop up box. Click Create Form.
Building Your Form
Click the dropdown arrow to open the advanced field options or to show the field settings options.
In the field general settings tab:
- Add a name the field title.
- Add a description if you need. Descriptions will appear small below the field.
- Select the Required Box if you want to make that field one that must be completed before the form can be submitted.
Continue adding field boxes one at a time until you have all the desired fields. The submit button will auto-generate so you do not need to add a field for it. Click the Update Form button when complete.
Learn more about selecting a field.
Creating A Page
When your form has been created, you need to add it to a page. Create a new page by going to the left navigation Forms > Page > Add New.
Note: If you are using Gutenburg editor with blocks, you will have to add a new gravity forms block. Search for a form in the search bar and add it to the page. Select your form name from the list.
- Name the new page
- Click the Add Form button
- Select your form from the Insert a Form popup window. Choose to display the title or description and click the Insert Form button
- A short code will appear in the content area of your page
- Click the Publish button and view the form
Click here to learn more about editing an existing form.