The Forms page not only displays a list of all of your existing forms, it also gives you a quick rundown on basic analytics such as views, number of entries, and the conversion ratio.
- Id – Each form is given an unique Id. This Id number is used when Adding a form to a page with the shortcode button
- Title – The name of the form. It can be edited at any time by editing the form
- Views – This tracks the number of times a form has been viewed
- Entries – The number of times that form has been submitted
- Conversion – The percentage of users who viewed the form and submitted an entry
By hovering over a form in the list a menu will appear providing a number of options
- Edit – Edit the form
- Settings – Change the Settings, Confirmation, or Notifications
- Entries – This gives a list of all the entries submitted for the form
- Preview – Preview the form to see how it will look to the user. This can be used to submit an entry or test.
- Duplicate – This will create a duplicate of the form and all the form, field and notification settings
- Trash – This will delete the form and ALL entry data associated with the form