Click on the Add Gallery button here:
SELECT A DISPLAY TYPE
2) Under ‘Insert Into Page > Choose Display’, select ‘Albums’ in the dropdown menu to list the album display options, and select the type of album you would like.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISPLAY?
3) Under ‘Choose Display‘ by default it should say ‘Galleries’ in the first field; choose ‘Albums’ from the list. In the second field below click once on ‘select an album’ and then select the album of your choice.
CUSTOMIZE THE DISPLAY SETTINGS
4) Under ‘Insert Into Page > Customize Display Settings‘, go through each setting and adjust as desired. You can skip this step if you wish to use the default settings (set under Gallery > Gallery Settings in the dashboard).
5) If you wish to exclude or sort your galleries in your album, you may do so under ‘Insert into Page > Sort or Exclude‘ tab.
6) Last step, click ‘Save’, and then publish/update your page and you’re done!
Here are examples of how the Albums will display:
Basic Compact Album will look like this:
Basic Extend Album will display like this:
Basic ImageBrowser Gallery will display like this:
Pro Thumbnail Gallery will display like this:
Many more options are available.